Naggings of a corrupted mind

The rantings and ravings of a once serene, now senile mind....no thanks to the civil sloggings and slavings done in the past few years....the faded events that come alive because of the scepticism and jaded opinions...

Thursday, January 07, 2010

slower than a tortoise...

is it me or is time going by SO DARN slowly?!?! the only moment when the clock seems to speed up is when i m sleeping...other than tt, it seems like a big drag...i have too much time on hand now n i m thinking too much...too much thinking is bad...especially when i, the typical Scorpio, always have the tendency to see the glass as half empty n let my imagination run darn wild...i want to go to the time when i have no time to stop n think..let alone think too much...tt will probably be next week...m really looking forward to my classes to take my mind off things...somehow, i wana work things out...i wana be happy...i wana be THE one...i wana be successful...i already have an idea of how this yr mite turn out like...like a sliding door moment...2 paths, 2 possibilities...one, i can go all out n burn myself n get really bitter abt things...or i can go all out n try to do all i can n acheive all i want n be a happy woman...i m gonna try for the latter...wana stop cryin n be happy...i wana be successful, prosperous n very happy this yr...n i want it wif the ones i luv...the ones i want to have around me...my man, my sista, my doggie, my frens n family...

kanna, i luv u...sab, i luv u...chockee, i luv u...u mean the world to me...i m nothing wifout u...thank u for everything...sorry for everything else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home