Naggings of a corrupted mind

The rantings and ravings of a once serene, now senile mind....no thanks to the civil sloggings and slavings done in the past few years....the faded events that come alive because of the scepticism and jaded opinions...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Farking stalker...

now, wt do u do when u're suddenly the centre of attention of a blardy farking stalker? si bei jia lat...see, suddenly i am getting random emails on FB...trying to sow discord between my man and me...random adds from ppl who do not have a picture, no contact details, no friends...nothing...fella sends me emails...i ignore and block him...then another idiot tries to add me and sends me the same kinda msges, trying to sow discord...i ignore and block him as well...once tt is done, i get 2 more adds fr random faceless idiots...so i ignore, block and totally revamp my privacy settings...then ta da!!! idiot gets my number, i have no freaking idea how...and calls me from a blocked number...thinking it was home, i answered and the idiot says the same farking thing...i hang up on him...and guess wt happens? he continues calling me, from blocked numbers...i get it traced and found out tt it came from blk 123, yishun st 11...and he is relentless!!! calls me every 2 days, fr blocked numbers...i totally ignore him...his next line of attack? web sms!! he sends me, read this...a total of 51 msges over 4 days!!! i ignore them and block out web smses...not withstanding this, he adds my friends and sends them msges saying tt i m a cheap woman.. as***le realised tt indirect fire wasnt working so he decided to go direct...trying to upset me with words...my frens, of cos, like the gems tt they are, stood up for me and told him to fark off...then he gets his fren to add my family!! i mean...wth is the problem with u la, as***le ?!?! worst thing...farker hacks my precious FB acct!!! i have no freaking idea how but when he did tt, i totally lost it...felt like my life went up in smoke...he changes my profile pic and posts the same msg abt me on my status...the farking as***le!! and the problem is getting the reassurance...tt was when i decided to delete tt acct and start a new one and add only my close frens and family...even now im getting calls fr blocked number...m so not picking up...first me, then me, then me, then me,then my frens, then my family...wt? past life karma is it?ever heard of retribution?!?! wait for it, u as***le...u'l get ur just farking desserts soon...for trying to tear apart my peace...there is a God and there will be retribution...i will find out the truth and i will get the strength to face it...i have made my peace with my God and He will take care of me...for He has not forsaken me in times of my need...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home